Senior Legal Advisor Mining
Year of Birth: 1977
- 2009 Specialist Solicitor construction law
- 2006 Specialist Solicitor commercial law
- 2000-2002 University of Bonn, 2nd State Examination
- 1996-2000 University of Bonn 1st State Examination
- 1998-2000 Advanced studies in Macroeconomics
- Since 2006 University lecturer, business law
- 2013-now ACM-Advice and Consulting in Mining GmbH
CEO and Senior Advisor Legal issues
- 2003-now Partner of the law office RBB Partner GbR based in Öhringen, Germany
Specialized in corporate law, construction law, licensing, guarantee- and warranty issues.
- 2006-now Member of the Steering Committee of Galexy
International lawyers association, with partners all over Europe
- 2009-now University lectureship for commercial law at Hochschule Heilbronn
- 2002-2008 CEO abc – associated business consultants GmbH, Mining Consultants, Bonn Germany
- Working experience in several European and Asian countries.
Specific Project Experience
- Familiar with the aspects associated with the implementation of the corporate law including mergers and acquisitions for national as well as international clients.
- Implementing of Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies for different topics.
- Implementing the particularities associated with the protection of intellectual property rights.
- Warranties and guarantees, licensing issues covering mining, processing and energy together with the associated envi-ronnmental issues and labor law aspects.
- Covering all aspects of the construction law including the details of the Real Estate legislation.
- Our network partners of Galexy and Advoselect support our own specialists to accompany and advice our clients in a wide variety of legal aspects throughout Europe. This is a great advantage.
- Our international orientation is a great benefit for our clients.